The biggest resource that company has is the employees of the company and they need to upgrade time by time. Training is a function that provides routine upgrades and it is critical contributor to the organization and it is important to be serious while designing and implementing the training programmed for your company. Here is the selection process of the right corporate training Singapore provider is mentioned below:
- Past Records– Do look at the past records of the trainer and how much clients he has in hand and what are the clients progress in their field after attending training programmed from them and how can they be beneficial for your company. And if possible do talk with their clients to know how good their training is.
- Industry coverage– Make sure that the vendor has tailored course for your employees. As, same application for all the industry will not work. They must be tailored with your industry and as per your work culture so that the employees can easily grab their training insights.
- Formats– may be they providing hybrid solutions like mix of online and offline corporate training. Does the vendor offer such flexibility? There are several pros and cons of the both for example- online corporate training can be great if you have small numbers of employees who need focused training. And offline training can be beneficial for having interaction between team members.
- Depth of engagement– Does the training provider only deliver the lectures or they keep engaging the employees till the last moment. Make sure you get result oriented training and have some value addition to the employee’s knowledge.
- Geographical presentation– Is the training provider is present in the multiple cities? Do they have small team or large team of trainers? If you are a large organization, you may want consistency across locations.
- Your budget– With most services, training services comes in all forms and from no frills small intervention to comprehensive programmed or leadership pipeline development. Depending on your needs and budget, you need a shortlist training provider who fit the bill cutting corner in such cricitical area is never a good idea.
- Culture Fit- If it fits to your culture fit, contract training programmed for long term. Corporate training providers can offer useful assistance in not just up skilling employees. The training should be able to culture fit for your company.